L.E.A.P’s Home-Based Head Start programs empower parents to embrace their role as their child’s primary educator. The Home-Based program is ideal for women and teens looking for support throughout their pregnancy.
What does the Home-Based Program look like?
- Weekly home visits from our staff
- Health, dental, and general wellness education
- Hearing and vision screenings for students
- Developmental and social-emotional screenings for students
- Healthy snacks shared weekly
- Opportunities for family socialization and parent engagement
Learn more about the curriculum used for our Home-Based Program.
As a part of the mission to support low-income families and ensure that all children have the same opportunity to achieve school readiness, children and parents can receive Early Head Start and Head Start services where they live.
Through weekly visits, our staff and parents can work together to develop meaningful ways for children and parents to interact at home to nurture social and emotional development, as well as leverage household materials to create learning opportunities.
If L.E.A.P’s Home-Based program sounds like a fit for your family please fill out our contact form.