Head Start / Early Head Start has immediate openings for Lead Teachers and Assistant Teachers in our centers in Washington County, please contact Patricia Salvarezza at [email protected] or 518-747-2816 ext. 203 for more information.
What is the LEAP Head Start/ Early Head Start Program?
- Curriculum-based instruction that will prepare children for elementary school
- Programs designed to engage children, parents, and families
- Trained Staff preparing learning activities
- Support for children and parents
Who do we serve?
- Head Start Programs for children 3-5 years old
- Early Head Start Programs for pregnant mothers of all ages, infants and toddlers 18-36 months
- Teenage mothers
- Children with disabilities
- Foster children
- Homeless children and families
- Limited-English speaking families
What areas are teachers targeting for improvement with their curriculum?
- Approaches to Learning
- Social and Emotional Development
- Language and Communication skills
- Scientific Reasoning
- Perceptual, Motor, and Physical Development
Call us at 518-747-2816 or email at [email protected] with questions about our program.
The application for L.E.A.P. Head Start can be found here:
If you live out of the area and are looking to move to Washington County, please call 518-747-2816 Ext. 206 to complete a referral.