What is the LEAP Head Start/ Early Head Start Program?
- Curriculum-based instruction that will prepare children for elementary school
- Programs designed to engage children, parents, and families
- Trained Staff preparing learning activities
- Support for children and parents
Who do we serve?
- Head Start Programs for children 3-5 years old
- Early Head Start Programs for pregnant mothers of all ages, infants and toddlers 18-36 months
- Teenage mothers
- Children with disabilities
- Foster children
- Homeless children and families
- Limited-English speaking families
What areas are teachers targeting for improvement with their curriculum?
- Approaches to Learning
- Social and Emotional Development
- Language and Communication skills
- Scientific Reasoning
- Perceptual, Motor, and Physical Development
Learn more about Head Start/ Early Head Start by filling out our contact form.