Entering the workforce for the first time can be overwhelming. Finding a job that works with your schedule or offers only summertime employment requires a lot of time and skills. L.E.A.P.’s Youth Employment Program can give you the tools to make the process of finding summer employment or your first job easier!
Summer Employment Program
- Applications are accepted each year beginning in April
- Interviews will be held with our Employment Counselor in June
- Accepted applicants will be placed based on their interview
This program is geared towards High School students looking for work experience and part-time employment. Eligible participants will be interviewed and placed in a job based on their skills and interests.
Our Out-of-School Employment Program helps students who are no longer enrolled in school find a job. Students who participate in this program may also able to enroll in our TASC Program and complete their High School education.
To be eligible for any of our Youth Employment Services you must meet Federal Income Requirements and:
- Be 14 to 20 years old
- Be a resident of Washington County
- Provide us with your Social Security Number
- Provide us with a copy of your birth certificate
- If under the age of 18 you must provide us with a copy of your working papers
For more information call 518-746-2391 ext. 3 or email us at [email protected]
L.E.A.P. is a proud partner of the American Job Center network