What is TASC?
Formerly known as the GED, TASC stands for the Test Assessing Secondary Completion. This is a high school equivalency exam.
Adult TASC Classes
- Classes are given through BOCES at their Glens Falls and Saratoga locations
- Screenings are held monthly at both sites
- Call 518-581-3555 to reserve a seat
Students can bring proof of enrollment to our office and be reimbursed if they meet the eligibility requirements.
Youth TASC Classes
- Offered twice a week in the L.E.A.P. offices.
- Spaces are limited.
- If there is not a space available when a new student signs up they are placed on our waiting list.
- Youth enrolling in TASC may also be eligible to take part in our Youth Employment Programs.
To be eligible for L.E.A.P’s TASC program you must be a resident of Washington County.
For information on TASC please call 518-746-2391 or email us at [email protected].
L.E.A.P. is a proud partner of the American Job Center network