Located in Fort Edward, L.E.A.P. is a one stop center for a variety of employment services in Washington County NY. Our goal is to bridge the gap between employers and job seekers, making it easier for local businesses to find the candidates they need and people to get the jobs they want. We can also help existing employees with training so they can advance in their career.
To get started, contact us today and ask our staff about the following:
- Interview/Recruitment Space
- Candidate Screenings and Referrals
- Getting Connected with Area Job Fairs and Reserving a Spot
- Posting Your Job Openings with Us and Other Local Career Centers
- On-the-Job Employment Training Opportunities for Existing Employees
To connect with people who need help finding a job in Washington County NY, take advantage of our employment resources and hiring services, and start filling your business’ job openings.
We’re ready to help! Call our employment counselors at 518-746-2391 or email us at [email protected].
L.E.A.P. is a member of The Job Link, the Workforce Development System that serves Warren, Washington, and Saratoga counties. We work with The Job Link’s Workforce Development Board to provide members of the community with expert career and supportive services.