Washington County Career & Employment Services for Job Seekers, Employees, and Local Businesses
L.E.A.P. is a one-stop center for employment services in Washington County NY. Our goal is to bridge the gap between employers and job seekers, making it easier for local businesses to find the candidates they need and people to get the jobs they want. We can also help existing employees with training so they can advance in their career.
In addition, our organization is a member of The Job Link, the Workforce Development System that serves Warren, Washington, and Saratoga counties. We work with The Job Link’s Workforce Development Board to provide members of the community with expert career and supportive services.
To get started, contact us today and ask our staff about the following and more:
- On-the-Job Employment Training Opportunities for Existing Employees
- Interview/Recruitment Space
- Candidate Screenings and Referrals
- Getting Connected with Area Job Fairs and Reserving a Spot
- Posting Your Job Openings with Us and Other Local Career Centers
We’re ready to help! Call our Career Counselors at 518-746-2391 or email us at [email protected].
L.E.A.P. is a proud partner of the American Job Center network