LEAP offers adult employment assistance in Washington County, NY so that you have support and guidance no matter where you are on your employment journey.
When you come to us for career search services, we will give you access to:
- Our job board
- Job postings from the network of local career centers
- Resume writing assistance
- Computers for your job search and resume writing
- Our phone, fax, and copier
- Access to trained, compassionate Employment Counselors
Explore Training Opportunities and GED/TASC Prep Classes for Adults
If there’s a gap in your skills or experience that’s preventing you from landing the perfect job, ask us about training opportunities in Washington County, NY. To qualify for one of our adult training programs you must:
- Be a resident of Washington County, NY
- Be qualified for the training you are requesting
- Complete the training within 2 years of starting it
- Seek training that will address a gap in your skills that is preventing you from gaining employment
- Complete the training through a school that is on the New York State eligible providers list
Additionally, if you did not complete high school and would like to get your GED, then we recommend signing up for GED prep classes, which are offered through BOCES in Glens Falls and Saratoga Springs.
For more info, stop by or schedule a time to talk with one of our employment counselors about a new career path today. Call 518-746-2391 or email [email protected].
The LEAP Washington County Career Center is located at 383 Broadway, Building B, basement-level, first office on the right off the elevator. Follow the LEAP colors!
*Notice: There will be additional forms and documentation necessary. We will gladly assist you with all of this.