Are you an unemployed or underemployed adult? Do you need help finding a job in Fort Edward NY, Hudson Falls NY, Greenwich NY, or another local community? Our employment counselors at L.E.A.P. are available to help.
We offer adult employment assistance in Washington County NY so you can re-enter the workforce or take the next step in your career. When you come to us for career search services, we will give you access to:
- Our job board
- Job postings from the network of local career centers
- Resume writing assistance
- Computers for your job search and resume writing
- Our phone, fax, and copier
Explore Training Opportunities and GED Prep Classes for Adults
If there’s a gap in your skills or experience that’s preventing you from landing the perfect job, ask us about training opportunities in Washington County NY. To qualify for one of our adult training programs you must:
- Be a resident of Washington County NY
- Be qualified for the training you are requesting
- Complete the training within 2 years of starting it
- Seek training that will address a gap in your skills that is preventing you from gaining employment
- Complete the training through a school that is on the New York State eligible providers list
Funding for training may be available. The amount is dependent on the type of training being requested and the availability of funds. Begin your application for our employment training program here.
Additionally, if you did not complete high school and would like to get your GED, then we recommend signing up for GED prep classes, which are offered through BOCES in Glens Falls and Saratoga Springs.
For more info, come in and talk with one of our employment counselors about a new career path today or call 518-746-2391 or email us at [email protected].
L.E.A.P. is a proud partner of the American Job Center network and the designated Career Center for Washington County.