L.E.A.P. is the designated Career Center for Washington County. Whether you are unemployed or looking to change careers our staff has all the resources you will need to make your job search successful. Our Career Counselors will give you access to:
- Our job board
- Job Postings from the network of local Career Centers
- Computers for your job search and resume writing
- Resume writing skills and review
- Our phone, fax, and copier
Occupational skills training and On-the-Job training opportunities are available at our office to individuals who meet specific requirements. To qualify for one of our training programs you must:
- Be a resident of Washington County
- Be qualified for the training you are requesting
- Complete the training within 2 years of beginning
- Seek training that will address a gap in your skills that is preventing you from gaining employment
- Complete the training through a school that is on the New York State eligible providers list
Funding for training may be available. The amount is dependent on the type of training being requested and the availability of funds.
Begin you application for our training program here.