Preschool Assistant Teacher
L.E.A.P Head Start/Early Head Start is a well-respected Head Start program located in Washington County, NY. Dedicated to providing quality early childhood education and school readiness through interactive learning and hands-on experiences.
As an Assistant Teacher you will:
- Assist in the development and delivery of lessons that are in accordance with the program’s curriculum
- Create positive, child-directed learning environments
- Observe and record an assessment of children’s growth, development and behavior
- Work in a family atmosphere, as part of a team that goes above and beyond for each other and the children we serve
- Full time- 35 hours/week
- An Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood or a Preschool CDA
- At least one year experience working with young children, preferably in a preschool setting
- A valid driver’s license
Take care of yourself and your family and plan for the future with our benefits including health insurance, 401k retirement account with agency match up to 1%, optional vision, dental, life, and accident insurance!
You will receive 35 hours of personal time on your first day of hire and accrue paid sick time each pay period.
We hope that you will consider applying to be part of the L.E.A.P. Head Start family!
L.E.A.P. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Kim Kenyon at [email protected]