The Mental Health Counselor is directly responsible to the Assistant Director of Education & Center Services. It is the understanding and expectation of this organization that all employees will take the opportunity to contribute to the overall success and mission of the agency above and beyond the basic requirements of their job.
Salary: $36.92/hr. Part Time
Take care of yourself and your family and plan for the future with our benefits in health insurance, 401k retirement account with agency match up to 1%, optional vision, dental, life, and accidental insurance!
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling with relevant experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in Head Start / Early Head Start or a related field.
- Preferably a minimum of one year of experience in an administrative/supervisory role.
- Training or experience in utilizing a Trauma-Informed Approach.
- Valid driver’s license and means of reliable transportation.
- An understanding of young children and low-income families, and an appreciation of parents as the primary educators of their children.
How to Apply:
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to Jacqui Bell, L.E.A.P. Head Start/Early Head Start, 11 St. Paul’s Drive, Hudson Falls, NY 12839, or email [email protected] In the subject line please put the position and center you are interested in.
L.E.A.P is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer