Salary: $15.31/hr. Hours per week: 30, 44 weeks per year (school calendar)
Come enjoy the many benefits of working in Early Childhood Education!
L.E.A.P. Headstart positions offer:
- Making a difference, meaningful work
- Working with Children
- Predictable hours
- Staff appreciation and celebrations!
- We invest in you! We train and professionally develop our staff!
As an Inclusion Aide you will:
- Primary responsibility is to provide direct support to an individual child.
- Focus on helping create a safe, clean, healthy, and happy environment for our children.
- Assist in meeting program goals.
- Help facilitate daily schedules, activities, and routines.
A Valid driver’s license.
Be motivated to work with young children, providing the support that they need in order to reach school readiness goals.
An understanding of young children and low-income families, and an appreciation of parents as the primary educators of their children.
Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood, or CDA or equivalent certification is preferred, however, L.E.A.P will pay for you to obtain a CDA credential!
At least one year of experience working with young children, preferably in an early childhood education center.
How to Apply:
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to Jacqui Bell, L.E.A.P. Head Start/Early Head Start, 11 St. Paul’s Drive, Hudson Falls, NY 12839, or email [email protected] In the subject line please put the position and center you are interested in.
L.E.A.P is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer