We can get you there!
Transportation services brought to you in partnership with the Washington County Office of the Aging and support by federal, state and local funding.
L.E.A.P. offers three types of Transportation Services:
- Must be age 60+
- Must be a resident of Washington County
- Medical appointments are given priority
- Transportation for errands such as food shopping, pharmacy visits, and more depends on scheduling availability
- Rides available daily
To schedule a ride or find out more call 518-746-2391 ext.4 or email [email protected].
- Available Monday and Wednesday 9am-3pm
- Must be 18+
To schedule a ride call 855-360-3544 and ask for Washington County EOC/L.E.A.P. or email [email protected]g
- Availability based on schedule
- Rides to Job Training and Interviews
- Must meet Federal Income Eligibility