April 2, 2020 – If you need help buying food, SNAP can help.
March 31, 2020
- Social Distancing Survival Guide
- Unemployment Insurance – What You Need to Know and Do About the CARES Act
If you our a family member is unemployed here is some information to help with the process.
March 30, 2020
- CACFP APRIL ACTIVITY CALENDAR – MOVE, PLAY, HAVE FUN! Try these fun activities in below link or try your own, for 15 minutes per day. It is ok to do more than one activity per day. Please email your child’s Teacher, Family Advocate or Home Visitor activities completed.
Week of March 30, 2020
- Healthy at Home:
A Toolkit for Supporting Families Impacted by COVID-19
With the growing impact of the COVID-19 virus, ReadyRosie is developing this free toolkit as a resource to support families with information and resources for supporting the children in their care.
Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Parent Letter for ongoing efforts to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus.https://www.leapservices.org/about/public-documents/
- Due to ongoing restrictions related to COVID-19 and Governor Cuomo’s mandates around workforce reduction and social distancing, all Head Start/Early Head Start staff will be working from home effective March 19, 2020-April 17, 2020. Program staff will be reaching out to enrolled families regularly. Please call (518) 747-2816, if you have any questions.
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- SAFETY FOR OUR COMMUNITY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY. As a precaution L.E.A.P. Career and Family Services program will be working from home. If you need assistance, please call (518)409-5199. The food pantry is still open by appointment only. Please call (518) 409-5199 for an appointment. Food pantry is now located at Washington County WIC, 411 Lower Main Street, Hudson Falls, NY 12839.
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Letter to parents: https://www.leapservices.org/about/public-documents/
Our name says it all! Learning, Employment, Assistance, Partnership. We believe in the spirit & potential of community.
We support individuals and families in attaining self-sufficiency by providing services, sharing resources, and through community collaboration.
We take pride in creating quality programs that inspire active participation by our customers.